UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director, Senior Lecturer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Apr-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Deputy Director, Senior Lecturer|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, M.D, M.S, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Deputy Director||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Assistant Director||Masters Degree|
|Senior Lecturer||MD/ MS|
|Assistant Engineer||Degree in Civil Engineering|
- Deputy Director: Candidates Should Have Ten years’ professional experience in generation, transmission or distribution of Electricity or Maintenance of electrical equipment (including at least two years’ experience in Electrical Engineering in direct relation to plant and equipment used in mining)
- Assistant Director: Candidates Should Have Two years’ experience in conducting and guiding investigations or surveys and research relating to small-scale industries.
- Senior Lecturer: Candidates Should Have Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates Should Have Two years professional experience. Note: Professional experience in Civil Engineering field
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 01-03-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy Director||Max. 40|
|Assistant Director||Max. 30|
|Senior Lecturer||Max. 50|
|Assistant Engineer||Max. 33|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Deputy Director, Senior Lecturer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 26-03-2022 to 14-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Deputy Director, Senior Lecturer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Apr-2022
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 15th April 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. Candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days