UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Apr-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Technical Officer||2|
|Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)||1|
|Assistant Director in Computer & System Division||1|
|Assistant Director (Engineering)||1|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Engineer||Degree in Engineering in Electrical or Electronics|
|Junior Technical Officer||Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics|
|Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Director in Computer & System Division||Masters Degree|
|Assistant Director (Engineering)||Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering|
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates Should Have Two years practical experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control /Production / Manufacturing and testing of engineering Equipments including knowledge of various standards and their interpretation
- Junior Technical Officer: Candidates Should Have Three years working experience in relevant field of Engineering viz. Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics and Communication or Marine or Naval Architecture or Industrial Engineering.
- Lecturer: Candidates Should Have One year experience in teaching or translation from Chinese language to English or Hindi or vice-versa
- Assistant Director: Candidates Should Have Three years experience in Port or Harbour Engineering in Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Port Trust or Private Registered construction companies or Bodies.
- Assistant Director: Candidates Should Have Two years experience in- (a) Design, construction and maintenance of civil engineering works including harbour engineering works OR (b) Maintenance and operation of different types of cranes, diesel locos, marine engines, Winchester and ancillary machines in a mechanical or marine workshop or Organization
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Engineer||Max. 30|
|Junior Technical Officer||Max.40|
|Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)|
|Assistant Director in Computer & System Division||Max. 40|
|Assistant Director (Engineering)||Max. 30|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 09-04-2022 to 28-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Apr-2022
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 29th April 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543