CCRAS Recruitment 2022: Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has released a notification at ccras.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Officer, Pharmacist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Aug-2022
CCRAS Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)|
|Post Details||Research Officer, Pharmacist|
|Salary||As Per CCRAS Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|CCRAS Official Website||ccras.nic.in|
CCRAS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Research Officer (Ayurveda)||4|
|Research Officer (Information Technology)||1|
CCRAS Recruitment required eligibility details
CCRAS Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per CCRAS official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, D.Pharm (Ay), B.Pharm, Masters Degree, M.D, M.S, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Research Officer (Ayurveda): MD/ MS, Post Graduation Degree in Ayurveda
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy/ D.Pharm (Ay)/ B.Pharm
- Panchakarma Technician: Diploma in Panchakarma
- Research Officer (Information Technology): Masters Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science
CCRAS Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Research Officer (Ayurveda)||Max. 40|
|Research Officer (Information Technology)||Max. 40|
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CCRAS Recruitment (Research Officer, Pharmacist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CCRAS official website ccras.nic.in, Starts from 15-07-2022 to 14-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for CCRAS Research Officer, Pharmacist Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CCRAS official website ccras.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CCRAS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Aug-2022