Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Central Bank of India (Central Bank of India) has released a notification at centralbankofindia.co.in for recruitment to the Post of FLCC Incharge in Baran – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 31-May-2021
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India (Central Bank of India)|
|Post Details||FLCC Incharge|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Baran – Rajasthan|
|Central Bank of India Official Website||centralbankofindia.co.in|
Central Bank of India Recruitment required eligibility details
- Age Limit: As per the Central Bank of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 31-03-2021.
No Application Fee
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment (FLCC Incharge) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 31-May-2021
Steps to Apply for Central Bank of India FLCC Incharge Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Central Bank of India recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-May-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-May-2021