DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released a notification at dfccil.com for recruitment to the Post of Jr. Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager in Ajmer – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Mar-2022
DFCCIL Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Post Details||Jr. Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Ajmer – Rajasthan|
|DFCCIL Official Website||dfccil.com|
DFCCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DFCCIL official notification candidate should have completed As Per DFCCIL Recruitment Norms from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Experience in dealing with maintenance and operation of Carriage and Wagon in Mechanical Department in lndian Railway.
- Manager: Group B Officers of Central/State Govt. with atleast 04 years of Service in Group ‘B’ or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or with 04 years Service in that grade
- Assistant Manager: Group B Officers of Central/State Govt. in the relevant discipline or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or with 04 years Service in that grade
- Jr. Manager: Central/State Govt. Officers working in analogous grade in the relevant discipline or holding substantial posts or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or with 04 years Service in that grade
Age Limit: As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 55 years
As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment (Jr. Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Addl. General Manager (HR), DFCCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 18-Mar-2022.
Steps to Apply for DFCCIL Jr. Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DFCCIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Addl. General Manager (HR), DFCCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-Mar-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Mar-2022
DFCCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: dfccil.com