DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released a notification at dfccil.com for recruitment to the Post of Dy. CPM/ PM (Civil) in Mumbai – Maharashtra, Prayagraj – Uttar Pradesh, Aburoad – Rajasthan, Ambala – Haryana, Gaya – Bihar. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-Jul-2022
DFCCIL Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Post Details||Dy. CPM/ PM (Civil)|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000 – 2,40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Prayagraj – Uttar Pradesh, Aburoad – Rajasthan, Ambala – Haryana, Gaya – Bihar|
|DFCCIL Official Website||dfccil.com|
DFCCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DFCCIL official notification.
DFCCIL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Dy. CPM (AGM)||Rs. 90,000 – 2,40,000/-|
|Dy. CPM (JGM)||Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/-|
|Dy. CPM(DGM)||Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment (Dy. CPM/ PM (Civil)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ADDL General Manager (Hr), DFFCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-11.0001. on or before 19-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for DFCCIL Dy. CPM/ PM (Civil) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DFCCIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 19-Jul-2022
DFCCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: dfccil.com