DPCC Recruitment 2021: Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) has released a notification at dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist, Senior Lab Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Aug-2021
DPCC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC)|
|Post Details||Scientist, Senior Lab Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|DPCC Official Website||dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in|
DPCC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Lab Assistant||2|
DPCC Qualification Details
|Scientist C||Masters Degree|
|Senior Lab Assistant||As Per Norms|
DPCC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Scientist C||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-|
|Scientific Assistant||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Senior Lab Assistant||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-|
|Private Secretary||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-|
- Age Limit: As per the Delhi Pollution Control Committee recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 01-07-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DPCC Recruitment (Scientist, Senior Lab Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee, 5th Floor, ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110006 on or before 15-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for DPCC Scientist, Senior Lab Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the DPCC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Aug-2021
DPCC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in