ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification at esic.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Associate Professor in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-May-2022
ESIC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Details||Associate Professor|
|Salary||Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ESIC Official Website||esic.nic.in|
ESIC Recruitment required eligibility details
ESIC Eligibility, Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per ESIC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Post Graduation, DNB, M.D M.S, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Collage Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Medical Institutions||103||Post Graduation, MD/ MS, Masters Degree|
|Dental Institutions||12||Degree, Post Graduation, DNB|
Age Limit: As per the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 31-Mar-2022.
- Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Departmental (ESIC Employees), Women & Ex Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment (Associate Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Given Below on or before 11-May-2022
Steps to Apply for ESIC Associate Professor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ESIC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
ESIC Address Details
- Medical Institutions: Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16, N.I.T., Faridabad-121002, Haryana
- Dental Institutions: Regional Director, ESI Corporation, DDA Complex & Office, 3rd and 4th Floor Rajendra Place, Rajendra Bhawan, New Delhi-110008
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-May-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline for North Eastern States: 18-May-2022
ESIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: esic.nic.in