Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Indian Army (Indian Army) has released a notification at indianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Short Service Commission in Chennai – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 06-Apr-2022
Indian Army Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Details||Short Service Commission|
|Salary||Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Indian Army Official Website||indianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Army Eligibility, Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Army official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Qualification|
|SSC (Tech) – Male||175||Degree|
|SSC (Tech) – Female||14|
|Widows of Defence Personnel||2||BE/ B.Tech|
Indian Army Salary Details
Fixed Stipend during Training: Rs.56100/- Per Month
|Rank||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.182200-224100/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||Rs.205400-224400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs.225000/-|
Indian Army Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Army Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 35 years .
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|SSC (Tech) – Male||20 – 27|
|SSC (Tech) – Female|
|Widows of Defence Personnel||Max 35|
No Application Fee.
Shortlisting, Merit List, Stage-1, Stage-2, Medical Exam
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment (Short Service Commission) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 08-03-2022 to 06-Apr-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Rtg ‘A’(WE) Section, Dte Gen of Rtg, AG’s Branch, Integrated HQ, Ministry of Defence (Army), West Block-III, R K Puram, New Delhi – 110066,
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Short Service Commission Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Indian Army recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Apr-2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 22-Apr-2022
- Date of Commencement of Course: Oct-2022