Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Commandant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-Feb-2022
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Assistant Commandant|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Degree, B.E or B.Tech, LLB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|General Duty (GD) / (Pilot/Navigator)||Degree|
|General Duty (Women-SSA)|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||12th|
|Technical (Mechanical)||BE/ B.Tech|
|Law Entry||Degree In Law|
Indian Coast Guard Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|General Duty (GD) / (Pilot/Navigator)||Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).|
|General Duty (Women-SSA)|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Technical (Mechanical)||Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Law Entry||Born between 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Screening Test, Preliminary Selection Board (PSB), Final Selection Board (FSB), Medical Exam, Induction
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Assistant Commandant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, Starts from 16-02-2022 to 26-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Coast Guard will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Coast Guard online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Feb-2022