Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Textiles (Ministry of Textiles) has released a notification at texmin.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Weaver, Senior Printer in Delhi- New Delhi, Panipat – Haryana, Kullu – Himachal Pradesh, Meerut, Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh, Chamoli – Uttarakhand, Srinagar, Jammu – Jammu & Kashmir, Jaipur, Jodhpur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-Aug-2022
Ministry of Textiles Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Textiles (Ministry of Textiles)|
|Post Details||Junior Weaver, Senior Printer|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 92,300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi- New Delhi, Panipat – Haryana, Kullu – Himachal Pradesh, Meerut, Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh, Chamoli – Uttarakhand, Srinagar, Jammu – Jammu & Kashmir, Jaipur, Jodhpur – Rajasthan|
|Ministry of Textiles Official Website||texmin.nic.in|
Ministry of Textiles Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Weaving)||2|
|Junior Assistant (Processing)||2|
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment required eligibility details
Ministry of Textiles Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Textiles official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Senior Printer||10th, ITI, Diploma|
|Junior Assistant (Weaving)|
|Junior Assistant (Processing)|
Ministry of Textiles Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Weaver||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Junior Assistant (Weaving)||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Junior Assistant (Processing)|
|Attendant (Weaving)||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-|
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Textiles recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment (Junior Weaver, Senior Printer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Weavers Service Centre, Weavers Colony, Bharat Nagar, Delhi- 110052 on or before 23-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Textiles Junior Weaver, Senior Printer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Ministry of Textiles recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-Aug-2022
Ministry of Textiles Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: texmin.nic.in