MNIT Recruitment 2022: Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has released a notification at mnit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF, Research Associate in Jaipur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Aug-2022
MNIT Vacancy Details July 2022
|Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
|JRF, Research Associate
|Rs. 18,000 – 54,000/- Per Month
|Jaipur – Rajasthan
|MNIT Official Website
MNIT Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|Junior Research Fellow
MNIT Recruitment required eligibility details
MNIT Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per MNIT official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Junior Research Fellow: BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Computer Sc. & Engineering/ IT, M.Sc in Geology, M.Tech in Disaster Assessment & Mitigation/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/ Earthquake Engineering, Earth Sciences/ Structural Engineering
- Research Associate: BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Computer Sc. & Engineering/ IT/ Agricultural Engineering/ Earth sciences/ Geoinformatics, M.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Disaster Assessment &
Mitigation/ Water Recourses Engineering/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/ Earthquake Engineering/ Structural Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering, Ph.D
- Office Assistant: Graduation
MNIT Salary Details
|Salary (Per Month)
|Junior Research Fellow
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MNIT Recruitment (JRF, Research Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MNIT official website mnit.ac.in, Starts from 15-07-2022 to 11-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for MNIT JRF, Research Associate Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through MNIT official website mnit.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Malaviya National Institute of Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MNIT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Aug-2022