MNIT Recruitment 2023: Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has released a notification at mnit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistant (surveyor) in Jaipur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Feb-2023
MNIT Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)|
|Post Details||Project Assistant (surveyor)|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jaipur – Rajasthan|
|MNIT Official Website||mnit.ac.in|
MNIT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MNIT official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
Document Verification, Interview
How to apply for MNIT Recruitment (Project Assistant (surveyor)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MNIT official website mnit.ac.in, Starts from 09-02-2023 to 25-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for MNIT Project Assistant (surveyor) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through MNIT official website mnit.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Malaviya National Institute of Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MNIT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Feb-2023