NCERT Recruitment 2023: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released a notification at ncert.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Principal in Shillong – Meghalaya, Mysuru – Karnataka, Bhubaneswar – Odisha, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Ajmer – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Dec-2022
NCERT Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Salary||Rs.37400-67000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Shillong – Meghalaya, Mysuru – Karnataka, Bhubaneswar – Odisha, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Ajmer – Rajasthan|
|NCERT Official Website||ncert.nic.in|
NCERT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCERT official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 60 years .
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment (Principal) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section, Room No -12, 5th Floor, Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, New Delhi-110016 on or before 30-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for NCERT Principal Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NCERT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Dec-2022
NCERT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ncert.nic.in