NIIRNCD Recruitment 2021: National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD) has released a notification at dmrcjodhpur.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Social Worker in Jodhpur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 16-Jul-2021
NIIRNCD Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD)|
|Post Details||Medical Social Worker|
|Salary||Rs. 32,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jodhpur – Rajasthan|
|NIIRNCD Official Website||dmrcjodhpur.nic.in|
NIIRNCD Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIIRNCD official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
No Application Fee.
Interview/ Personal Discussion
How to apply for NIIRNCD Recruitment (Medical Social Worker) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Rajasthan can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: NIIRNCD, New Pali Road, Jodhpur-342005. on 16-July-2021
- Date of notification Released: 02-07-2021
- Walk-In Date: 16-July-2021
NIIRNCD Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dmrcjodhpur.nic.in