NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022: National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD) has released a notification at dmrcjodhpur.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Research Assistant in Jodhpur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Apr-2022
NIIRNCD Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD)|
|Post Details||Project Research Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jodhpur – Rajasthan|
|NIIRNCD Official Website||dmrcjodhpur.nic.in|
NIIRNCD Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIIRNCD official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Masters Degree in Microbiology/ Environmental Sciences from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIIRNCD Recruitment (Project Research Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the NIIRNCD, Jodhpur Or Email: email@example.com on or before 15-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for NIIRNCD Project Research Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIIRNCD recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Apr-2022