NIMR Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has released a notification at nimr.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Insect Collector in Delhi – New Delhi, Rajasthan. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 09-Mar-2022
NIMR Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Post Details||Insect Collector|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi, Rajasthan|
|NIMR Official Website||nimr.org.in|
NIMR Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIMR official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have 10th with with one year experience in related field from a Government Institution or Recognized Institute Or certificate of one year training in the relevant area.
- Candidate Should have 12th with 2 years experience.
- Candidate Should have Experience in collection, field survey experience in vector borne disease, Identification, rearing.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Malaria Research recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years .
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for NIMR Recruitment (Insect Collector) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Rajasthan can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: ICMR – National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi. on 09-Mar-2022
- Date of notification Released: 18-02-2022
- Walk-In Date: 09-Mar-2022
NIMR Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nimr.org.in