NTPC Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released a notification at ntpc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of GDMO, Medical Specialists in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Mar-2022
NTPC Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Details||GDMO, Medical Specialists|
|Salary||Rs.50000-200000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NTPC Official Website||ntpc.co.in|
NTPC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|O & G||3|
NTPC Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NTPC official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation, MBBS, M.D, M.S, DNB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Pediatrician||Post Graduation, MBBS, M.D, DNB in Child Health|
|Orthopedics||Post Graduation, MBBS, M.S, DNB in Orthopedics|
|Ophthalmologist||Post Graduation, MBBS, M.D, M.S, DNB in Ophthalmology|
|Radiologist||Post Graduation, MBBS, M.D, DNB in Radiology|
|O & G||Post Graduation, MBBS, M.D, M.S, DNB in O & G|
|Pathologist||Post Graduation, MBBS, M.D, DNB in Pathology|
|ENT||Post Graduation, MBBS, M.D, M.S, DNB in ENT|
- Candidates should have Minimum 2 Years Experience/ Practice after MBBS
- Candidates should have minimum 1 Year Experience/ Practice after MD/ MS/ DNB
NTPC Salary Details
|Name of the Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
|O & G|
Age Limit: As per the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 37 years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM & Female Candidates: Nil
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline
Online Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the NTPC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NTPC GDMO, Medical Specialists Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NTPC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NTPC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Mar-2022