PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Diploma Trainee in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Haryana & Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 15-Jun-2021
PGCIL Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)|
|Post Details||Diploma Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 27,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Haryana & Delhi|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||30|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||5|
Educational Qualification: As per PGCIL official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: As per the Power Grid Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years , as on 15-06-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex–SM/ Departmental Candidates: Rs. Nill/-
- Mode of Payment : Online
Written Test/Computer Based Test
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment (Diploma Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PGCIL official website powergridindia.com, Starts from 24-05-2021 to 15-June-2021
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official website powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-June-2021
PGCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Click Here to Login: Click Here
- Official Website: powergridindia.com