RBI Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification at rbi.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Officers Grade B in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 09-Jun-2023
RBI Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Details||Officers Grade B|
|Salary||Rs. 55,200 – 99,750/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
RBI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Officer in Grade B (DR) General||222|
|Officer in Grade B (DR) (Department of Economics and Policy Research)||38|
|Officer in Grade B (DR) (Department of Statistics and Information Management)||31|
RBI Recruitment required eligibility details
RBI Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per RBI official notification Candidates Should Completed Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation, Masters Degree, MA, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Officer in Grade B (DR) General: Graduation, Post Graduation
- Officer in Grade B (DR) (Department of Economics and Policy Research): Masters Degree in Economics/ Finance, MA, M.Sc
- Officer in Grade B (DR) (Department of Statistics and Information Management): Degree, Masters Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical
Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics, Mathematics, Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Big Data Analytics, Post Graduation Diploma
Age Limit: As per the Ratnadep Ayurved Medical College recruitment notification, the candidate’s Minimum 21 and maximum age should be 30 years , as on 01-05-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- RBI Staff: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test, Interview
How to apply for RBI Recruitment (Officers Grade B) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at RBI official website rbi.org.in, Starts from 09-05-2023 to 09-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for RBI Officers Grade B Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through RBI official website rbi.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Reserve Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Jun-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 09-06-2023