RPSC Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a notification at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of School Lecturer in Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Jun-2022
RPSC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Details||School Lecturer|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|RPSC Official Website||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
RPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RPSC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2023.
SC/ SC/ OBC/ MOBC/ EWS/ Women Candidates: 5 Years
- General Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- BC/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for RPSC Recruitment (School Lecturer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at RPSC official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, Starts from 05-05-2022 to 04-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for RPSC School Lecturer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through RPSC official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Rajasthan Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Jun-2022