SBI Recruitment 2022 Apply for 1673 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies in All India location. State Bank of India Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 1673 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the SBI career official website i.e., sbi.co.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 12-Oct-2022.
SBI Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Details: Probationary Officers (PO)
Total No. of Posts: 1673
Salary: Rs.36000-63840/- Per Month
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: sbi.co.in
SBI Vacancy Details
|Category Name||No of Posts|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-Apr-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Psychometric Test & Interview
Steps to Apply for SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ sbi.co.in
- And check for the SBI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Probationary Officers (PO) Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (12-Oct-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Probationary Officers (PO)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starting from 22-09-2022 to 12-Oct-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Oct-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 12-Oct-2022
- Date of Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st/2nd week of December-2022 onwards
- Date of Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 17th/18th/19th/20th of December-2022
- Date of Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December-2022/January-2023
- Date of Download of Main Examination Call letter & Phase-II: Online Main Examination: January-2023/February-2023
- Date of Declaration of Result of Main Examination: February-2023
- Date of Download of Phase-III Call Letter: February-2023 Onwards
- Date of Phase-III: Psychometric Test, Group Exercises & Interview: February/March-2023
- Date of Declaration of Final Result: March-2023 Onwards
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates
- Date of Download of Call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st/2nd week of November 2022 Onwards
- Date of Conduct of Pre-Examination Training: November-2022/December-2022