SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientific Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Oct-2022
SSC Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Details||Scientific Assistant|
|Salary||As Per SSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Degree in Science/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Staff Selection Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 18-10-2022.
- OBC/ Ex–Servicemen (ESM) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (Unreserved) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General Candidates: 100/-
- Women, SC, ST, ESM, PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/ SBI Challan
- Computer Based Examination (Part–I, Part-II)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Scientific Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SSC official website ssc.nic.in, Starts from 30-09-2022 to 18-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Oct-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 20-10-2022
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19th October 2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 25th October 2022
- Tentative Schedule of Computer Based Examination (CBE): December, 2022