SSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 03-Oct-2023
SSC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Details||Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Central Secretariat Clerical Service||–|
|Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service||16|
|Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service||69|
|Election Commission of India||–|
|Central Vigilance Commission||1|
|Central Administrative Tribunal||10|
|Central Translation Bureau||3|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC official notification candidate should have completed As Per SSC Norms from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Staff Selection Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 12-09-2023.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee.
- Computer Based Examination
- Written Examination
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 12-09-2023 to 03-Oct-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (Northern Region), Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Steps to Apply for SSC Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the SSC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Oct-2023
- Last Date to Send Hard Copies for All Other Candidates: 13th October 2023
- Last Date to Send Hard Copies for Candidates who residing abroad, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: 20th October 2023
- Tentative Date of Schedule of Computer Based Examination: February to March 2024
SSC Notification Important Links
Note: This Post is regarding Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2018 & 2019