UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Operations Officer, Assistant Editor in New Delhi, Ranchi – Jharkhand, Nagpur – Maharashtra, All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Jul-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details July 2022
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Operations Officer, Assistant Editor
|As Per UPSC Norms
|New Delhi, Ranchi – Jharkhand, Nagpur – Maharashtra, All India
|UPSC Official Website
UPSC Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree, M.Phil from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Operations Officer: B.Sc in Electronics/ Physics, BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics, Masters Degree in Electronics/ Physics
- Assistant Professor: Masters Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Applied Sociology, M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work
- Tutor: B.Sc in Nursing, Masters Degree in Nursing
- Assistant Editor: Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication, Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should have 3 years teaching and research experience as a Psychiatric Social Worker in a Mental Hospital, Child Guidance Clinic or Psychiatric Department of a General Hospital
- Tutor: Candidates should have one year experience in a Nursing College recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
- Assistant Editor: Candidates should have 3 years experience of editing and publishing works in book publishing field in publishing house or Newspaper or News agency or publicity Organisation or Government organisation
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
|Age Limit (In Years)
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Operations Officer, Assistant Editor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 14-07-2022 to 28-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Operations Officer, Assistant Editor Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Jul-2022
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 29-Jul-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days