UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Civil Service, Forest Service in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Feb-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Civil Service, Forest Service|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility, Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 01-Sep-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Female Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination, Personality Test (Interview)
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Civil Service, Forest Service) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 02-02-2022 to 22-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Civil Service, Forest Service Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Feb-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Civil Services pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
- Official Notification For Forest Service Posts: Click Here