UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Advisor, Reader in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Aug-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Technical Advisor, Reader|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Stores Officer||1|
|Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics)||1|
|Senior Lecturer (Radiodiagnosis)||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, M.S, M.D, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Technical Advisor: Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Director: Degree
- Assistant Stores Officer: Diploma in Materials Management/ Warehousing Management/ Purchasing/ Logistics/ Public Procurement, Degree, Masters Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Business Studies/ Public Administration
- Reader: Degree in Textile Processing/ textile Chemistry/ Engineering/ Technology
- Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics): MS in Orthopaedics
- Senior Lecturer (Radiodiagnosis): MD in Radiodiagnosis, Radiology, MS in Radiology
Assistant Stores Officer:
- Candidate Should have 1 – 2 Year’s Experience of indenting, purchase of Technical Stores and Stores account or in the field of Material Management
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Technical Advisor||Max. 50|
|Assistant Director||Max. 35|
|Assistant Stores Officer||Max. 30|
|Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics)||Max. 50|
|Senior Lecturer (Radiodiagnosis)|
- General/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Technical Advisor, Reader) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 22-07-2022 to 11-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Technical Advisor, Reader Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Aug-2022
- Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 12th August 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days