UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Mar-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||25|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Administrative Officer||Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce|
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||Degree in Unani Medicine/ PG Degree|
- Administrative Officer: Candidates Should have Five years experience in a responsible capacity in a Government or Semi-Government organization or a commercial concern of repute out of which three years’ experience should be in establishment/financial matter including budget/accounts work
- Assistant Professor (Unani): Candidates Should have Reading, Writing and Speaking knowledge of Arabic/Persian/English
UPSC Age Limit Details
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit(Years)|
|Administrative Officer||Max 35|
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||Max 50|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 26-02-2022 to 17-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Mar-2022
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 18-03-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. Candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days