UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Geo-Scientist Examination in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Oct-2023
UPSC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|As Per UPSC Norms
|UPSC Official Website
UPSC Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|Geologist, Group A
|Geophysicist, Group A
|Chemist. Group A
|Scientist B (Hydrogeology), Group A
|Scientist B (Chemical ) Group A
|Scientist B (Geophysics) Group A
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Geologist, Group A: Masters Degree in Geological Science/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geo- Exploration/ Mineral Exploration/ Engineering Geology/ Marine Geology/ Earth Science and Resource Management/ Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies/ Petroleum Geosciences/ Geochemistry
- Geophysicist, Group A: M.Sc in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Geophysics/ Exploration Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics
- Chemist. Group A: M.Sc in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry
- Scientist B (Hydrogeology), Group A: Masters Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology/ Hydrogeology
- Scientist B (Chemical ) Group A: M.Sc in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry
- Scientist B (Geophysics) Group A: M.Sc in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Geophysics/ Exploration Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics
As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 01-01-2024.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test/ Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Geo-Scientist Examination) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 20-09-2023 to 10-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for UPSC Geo-Scientist Examination Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Oct-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 10-10-2023
- Last Date for Modification of OTR Profile: 17-Oct-2023
- Date of Modification in Application Form (Other than OTR Profile): 11th October 2023 to 17th October 2023
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 18-Feb-2024